Any happy couple can arrange a Renewal of Vows ceremony, whether they are married or not. What’s important here is the strength of your relationship, not its legal status. This is about you, your family, your friends, your community. It’s about fun, meaning, love. It’s about your story, your journey. And if I can help convey that story and celebrate that journey, than I’d be very pleased to jump on board.
There are a range of reasons why you may wish to renew your vows:
- Perhaps you’re looking to celebrate a milestone anniversary, and a vow renewal seems like a wonderful way to re-commit to one another.
- Maybe on your wedding day you were not able to have the ceremony and/or reception you really wanted.
- Perhaps there was a period when things weren’t going that smoothly and you were no longer the ‘happy couple’, but now things are better than ever and the time is right to tell the world.
So let’s get together to craft a unique, creative event that will forever stand as a memorable landmark for you and all your guests.
As The Celebrant Storyteller, it’s the narrative surrounding your relationship that’s of greatest interest to me. Now watch this clip about how we’ll jointly create the central element of your ceremony: your own engaging, meaningful, personal story.
When appointing a celebrant to handle your own special event, it won’t hurt to choose one who ticks all the boxes when it comes to:
- Entertaining discerning, high-class audiences
- Liaising with top shelf event planners, banquet managers and photographers
- Creating fun and meaning that’s cross-cultural and inter-generational
- Managing energy and calming nerves
- Handling hassles and last minute changes
- Coaching other speakers in speech-writing or presentation skills
When creating and delivering your ceremony, I’ll be drawing on my extensive experience in the worlds of entertainment, advertising and corporate communications. That experience saw me working alongside folk such as Peter Allen, Paul Mercurio, Marina Prior, Paul Keating, Lisa Curry, John Bertrand, Gary Mehigan, Manu Feildel, Marcia Hines and Glenn Shorrock.
I’m also very much at home in 5-Star venues right around Australia, from Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast to Sails in the Desert, Uluru. In Melbourne, the venues I’ve worked at include Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Crown, Langham, Leonda, Sofitel, Hilton, Windsor, Rialto, Plaza Ballroom, RACV, National Gallery, Melbourne Zoo, Zinc, Werribee Mansion, Melbourne Aquarium and Fenix.
My fee for creating and conducting a renewal of vows ceremony can depend on several variables, most of which affect the amount of time I would need to devote. In general, my standard fee is $550.
Please get in touch to discuss possibilities.